Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I WORKED SO HARD TO LOSE YOU...

I had a troubled sleep. I don’t know why but it could be the raunchy rotting smell that surprised me when I opened our bedroom door last night. My playful imaginative self went into several creepy thoughts that brought me up until 2 o’clock in the morning. So, imagine a day with only four hours of sleep.

Anyways, I am wearing my most boring outfit today. A dirty brown ripped-off polo shirt matched to a dark tan baggy peddle pants paired to a red Chuck Taylor sneakers and white rubberized fashion wrist watch from ODM. This is accomplished by not doing my laundry for days. i don't wanna go to the office naked, so I am doing it today, Hopefully…

I submitted myself to GYM after I promised months ago that I would religiously go on a weight loss program. And so I finally pushed my dream of working out. My body misses it. I don’t belong to the legions of skinny-obsessed bulimics. I want to be healthy and fit. That’s it. I don’t care if you believe me or not. But I am a health buff.

From weighing 125lbs last December 2007, I bloated to 152lbs last JUNE and now I lost 4.403lbs. which is a good result after dusting myself off. My body doesn’t show the pounds I lost but at least I weigh down. My hard works are paying off. According to my Physical Trainer, it will take months to see the results. And I wont get tired of devoting myself to it until I finally shrink to my normal state so i can wear my skinny jeans and skimpy trunks again. Bwahahahaha.

You'll have to watch out for that.

And ooopps, you can visit MELVIN's site if you want to know more about his CITY LIFE.

No comments: