Friday, July 25, 2008

Low, Low, Low, Low....

If not because of my cheap umbrella, I would have gone home wet all over. It was raining last night. After burning 300 calories over a 30-minute cardio workout on a treadmill, I decided to focus on my upper chest and abdominal area. So I went home early.

I finally had a good sleep, after nights of suffering from insomnia.

For months, I’ve been complaining about my weight, that the nurse told me I am a bit obese, I had to cut out some unhealthy food habits to have a good and healthy diet. She told me to have a low salt, low sugar, low fat, low calorie, low protein, low carb, more water diet. Imagine, what kind of food should I eat?

I’ve been dozing to eating only oats, the only food I found to fit her descriptions. I convinced myself it’s delicious, cause if I don’t force myself to love what I should eat, I won’t stop complaining about it all the time. Just think about the length of time I am stocked on that LOW-ON-EVERYTHING DIET. I will be living with it for months my dear. It sucks, I know, but because I want to be healthy, I have to live with it. Not bad at all, it makes me feel like a ten month old baby.

To make it easier, I selected some delectable oat flavors. But still, it’s boring. And please don’t ask me anything about food if you don’t want to ruin my day.

No comments: